Love Quotes...  

Posted by Nikhil Agarwal in

I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....

Love is....... to love more and more each day....

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you.

I would love you only little when I would be able to say how much I love you!... Kiss

Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

My eyes were set on you...it was love at first sight...

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you!

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Whereever you go or when, you will always be near me.

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth..

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world

If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back !

The world is so more beautiful with you around!

All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.

A kiss that tells it all is seldom a first edition.

Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.

Real love is the history of enormous patience.

Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 at Saturday, February 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment