Postitve Attitude!!!  

Posted by Nikhil Agarwal in , ,

Father : "I want you to marry a girl of my choice"
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Father : "But the girl is Bill Gate's daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case...OK"

Next - Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father : "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Father : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case...OK"

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. "
President : "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Father : "But this young man is Bill Gate's son-in-law."
President : "Ah, in that case...OK"

This is how business is done!!
Moral: Even If you have nothing,You can get Anything. But your attitude should be positive...

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at Thursday, May 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment